Welcome to Scripture Confident Living
I am so glad you are here and eager to learn how to study the Bible well and with confidence! Take a quick look around to find lots of resources...
Scripture Confident Living exists to empower women to study the Bible with growing confidence.
First off, you can learn more about me and this ministry in the about section above. Bible beginners, seasoned readers, and mentors/teachers: You are in the right place!
Follow Scripture Confident Living on social media for more resources:
Let me help you get started towards Scripture confidence.
First Steps for Beginners...
Hello, new Bible student! Welcome on board. The journey to Scripture confidence is enjoyable and rewarding. Don't let fear intimidate you. Check out these articles to start with a strong foundation:
- How to Make Bible Study A Habit
- Tracing the Bible's Storyline Through 66 Books
- How Often Should I Study My Bible?
- God, Teach Me in 2017
If you are not yet reading the Bible regularly, let me help you get started with a FREE Email course...
Next Steps for Seasoned Readers...
Hey, lover of the Bible! I'm giving you a virtual 👊 for reading God's Word regularly. Are you ready to move from reading to studying? Here are some articles you may like:
- 6 Trendy Ways to Study the Bible and Why #7 is Even Better
- How to Read the Bible and Not Miss a Thing
- 4 Ways to Discern if a Bible Promise Applies to You
- How to Choose Your Best-Fit Commentary
Don't miss the FREE ebook, "10 Steps to Approaching God's Word with Confidence." These 10 actionable steps will guide you from building a habit to applying a well-studied passage. Click below to learn more.
Bible-Study Teachers, Small-Group Leaders, and Christian Mentors:
Visit the "Teachers' Lounge" for teaching tips and resources for people like you who are passionate about empowering women to study the Bible with confidence. Some topics we have covered:
Browse the blog
The Scripture Confident Living blog has very specific categories:
- Mini-Tip Motivation: Bite-sized Bible-study tips to start your week with Scripture Confidence.
- In the Word: Learn by observation as I walk through a passage of Scripture with you.
- Teachers Lounge: Tips for Bible-study teachers, small-group leaders, and Christian mentors.
- Scripture Confidence: Switch into research mode to learn even more about studying the Bible with confidence.