I am so glad you are here and eager to learn how to study the Bible well and with confidence! Take a quick look around to find lots of resources...
Scripture Confident Living exists to empower women, just like you, to study the Bible with growing confidence.
First off, you can learn more about me and this ministry in the about section above. Bible beginners, seasoned readers, and mentors/teachers: You are in the right place!
Let me meet you where you hang out on social media when you follow Scripture Confident Living on these accounts:
Lets Get to know each other
browse the blog
Join our free online community
study the bible with us
The online Course
Build a framework for studying the Bible well:
- Don’t worry; I break everything down into small steps and provide lots of help, so you’ll be able to follow along without a problem.
- In each lesson, you will learn a new Bible study method that builds on the previous one.
- You will study the Bible with the reliable "Observation, Interpretation, Application" Bible study method that even pastors and scholars use.
Practice your new skills with growing independence:
- Each lesson includes a printable Bible study guide. These start out very guided - just like most Bible study guides you’ve used.
- Then, I slowly step back and let you take over the study process. You'll be more than equipped to do so.
- Plus, find discussion questions and other resources to explore this course with a friend or study group.
Track the Bible's storyline, so you’ll truly be able to study the Bible in context:
- You won’t read the Bible cover to cover. Instead, you will dig deep into hand-picked passages that will give you a full view of the Bible’s storyline.
- Summary videos and historical timelines will ensure that you continue to see the big picture.
- Knowing God's journey with His people will allow you to understand every Bible passage more clearly.